Hi All,

I've just completed an upgrade from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 per the documentation and
I'm running into a SQL error.  It seems that I'm missing a table/index/column.
Here's the relevant error in my dspace.log:

2010-07-22 06:54:15,427 ERROR org.dspace.browse.BrowseDAOPostgres @ caught
exception:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column "sort_3" does not exist

2010-07-22 06:54:15,430 ERROR org.dspace.app.xmlui.cocoon.DSpaceFeedGenerator @
Caught BrowseException
org.dspace.browse.BrowseException: problem with query: SELECT bi_item.* FROM
bi_item, (SELECT collection2item.item_id FROM collection2item WHERE colle
ction2item.collection_id=? ) mappings  WHERE  bi_item.item_id=mappings.item_id
ORDER BY sort_3 DESC  LIMIT ?

Can someone point me at what I can look for?  I ran the schema update script
and I didn't notice any errors out of that...

Thanks,

Andy Speagle
System & Storage Administrator
UCATS - Wichita State University