> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 15:36, Speagle, Andy <andy.spea...@wichita.edu>
> wrote:
> > I’ve updated the “dspace.dir” variable in config/dspace.cfg … but that
> > doesn’t seem sufficient.  After I build the package and attempt to
> > update the configs via ant… it STILL tries to copy things to /dspace
> > rather than /data/dspace …
>
> Just checking - did you update dspace.dir in [dspace-
> source]/dspace/config/dspace.cfg or in [dspace]/dspace/config/dspace.cfg?
> Because the former is where ant should look for this information, at least if
> understand the docs correctly. I never changed it myself.
>
> http://dspacedev2.org/1_5_2Documentation/ch03.html#N10726

Aye... I indeed made the changes in the
[dspace-source]/dspace/config/dspace.cfg file ... in the 1.5.x installation
there are other things hard-coded to /dspace that aren't listed in the docs.  I
don't really want to use a symlink ... but I suppose in order to get this work
with least-resistance, I'll be forced to do that.

Andy