Hello,
I was trying to build a SRW/U interface to DSpace but I wasn't
successful. I tried several approaches with both the
oclcsrw+oclcsrwdspacelucene (oclcsrw test interface works fine) and
the dspace-srw module and I encountered and overcome a dozen problems
but always ended in a dead-end. I don't mention a specific issue here
because there have been many. It seems to me the codebase is a bit
outdated. I tried to run it with 1.6.2.

Somewhere on the lists I noticed someone wanted to write documentation
for dspace SRW after 1.6.0 but they didn't start. I'd like to ask you
to try to build it and describe the necessary steps to get it to work.
We can then work on the docs together. I will be trying to build SRW
again a week from now.

Mark, you are the committer of the dspace-srw module, perhaps you can help?

Regards,
~~helix84