Hello Mark,

I'm only a user of DSpace and I don't know the details of how Maven
works. I can only say it would be great if we can build all add-ons
from one repository. I understand Ant and Maven are tools created to
enable this but it needs some integration work first. I'm sure you can
figure this out together with Ralph. If you require some user
feedback, I'll be glad to help.

I'll try to help out with the manual, too - there were many issues I
ran into and I compiled a list of problems and solutions which should
be helpful to other users. As soon as I get a working SRW instance I
can do a short installation manual. Hopefully when SRW will be built
from the DSpace source eventually, it can become a part of the DSpace
manual.

Regards,
~~helix84