Hi everybody

I wish to connect a terminology service with DSpace subject input-form
through a lookup. The service provides UTF-8 XML single list of terms
bases on a query term, or simply all of them. Don't know if the best
way is to trying to simulate the SHERPA protocol or SRU query for LC,
modifying the php script that serves the list of terms or if is
somebody could point me to the steps that I should follow to implement
a new plug-in as LCNameAuthority.java to query this service.
Specifically I suppose that I need to recompile and include this new
plug-in that should implement GetMatches or GetBestMacth, isn´t it?

Regards and thanks
Germán