Hi Wally,

It looks as though you still have some 1.5.2 JSPs sitting around, which is
confusing things. There was a very similar thread some weeks back (see:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg10128.html)
which should hopefully give you some pointers.

I'll also note that:

1. Even though your URL includes a webapp name of 'xmlui', it seems to be a
JSPUI error that is appearing...
2. Since the server you're talking about seems to be live and public, I did
a few quick tests myself and things seem to be working ok, using 'xmlui' and
the default/ROOT webapp... I saw no errors or exceptions... but they both
seem to be JSPUI webapps and I wonder whether it might be a bit confusing
later on down the track...

Cheers,

Kim