Hi everyone

I've got solr statistics working succesfully on our DSpace 1.6.2 test server.

However I cannot work out:

1) How to convert and import the old log files into solr as I cannot
find the scripts stats-log-converter and stats-log-importer anywhere
(I installed DSpace 1.6.2 from source)

2) Additionally what do I do about the "old" cron tasks for statistics
processing? Do I still need the following entries in the DSpace
crontab:

# Run stat analyses
0 1 * * * /home/dspace/bin/stat-general
0 1 * * * /home/dspace/bin/stat-monthly
0 2 * * * /home/dspace/bin/stat-report-general
0 2 * * * /home/dspace/bin/stat-report-monthly

Thanks very much

I'll add this to my blog once it's working...

Clive