Hi,

I am trying to upgrade Dspace 1.5.0 to DSpace 1.6.2 (jspui) in a test server.
It seems everything upgraded perfectly except the log conversion.
I am trying to convert the log files but failed and prompting me the following
message. I have tried converting single as well as multiple files but same
error!

dsp...@linux-hq4v:/dspace/dspace/bin> ./dspace stats-log-converter -i
/dspace/dspace/log/dspace.log -o /dspace/dspace/log/tt/dspace.log
About to convert '/dspace/dspace/log/dspace.log' to
'/dspace/dspace/log/tt/dspace.log'
Read 0 lines and recorded 0 events
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
dsp...@linux-hq4v:/dspace/dspace/bin>

I have gone through few solutions provided in the forum for bit similar kind of
problems but did not work for me. I am using openSuse11.3.
Any help would be much appriciated.

Regards
Hassan Bhuiyan
Brunel University