Hi again,

Apologies - you may indeed need to escape the comma as this isn't the normal
separator between dn/ou/cn type elements. As Flavio suggests, try two
backslashes. Java can sometimes be worse than that and require four as it will
strip them out twice, each time the string is handled.

Depending on which copy of dspace.cfg you update, you may or may not need to
redeploy DSpace. If you edit the version in your DSpace installation directory,
then a restart of Tomcat is fine. If you edit the version in the source
directory where you run 'mvn' from, then you will need to redeploy.

Thanks,

Stuart