Hello List,
We are in process of upgrading our Dspace instance from 1.4 to latest version.
I had a question regarding Dspace Statistics, I am not sure whether this had
been asked before.
Is there a code that could be intregrated in dspace that allows the end users
to get the statistics (top 10 things that have been viewed, downloaded, Authors
etc.) Is there a way to automate this process?
Is there anyone in the list who has this feature or anything close to this?

Thank you all,
Baseer.