Subject: Dspace Technical  Workshop Tanzania
From:    "Paul Samwel Muneja" <pmun...@udsm.ac.tz>
Date:    Wed, October 6, 2010 1:43 pm
To:      dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net

Dear all,
I am looking for a facilitor for Dspace Technical Workshop in Tanzania
which will be held at the end of December or early January. The objective
of this workshop is to empower our IT guys to understand on how to install
and to configure Dspace Software.If you feel you can assist please reply
this e-mail for further communication.

Regards,

Paul

Paul S. Muneja
Assist.Lecturer and Librarian
University of Dar es salaam
pmun...@libis.udsm.ac.tz or
pmun...@yahoo.com

Tel: +255 713798947

Paul S. Muneja
Assist.Lecturer and Librarian
University of Dar es salaam
pmun...@libis.udsm.ac.tz or
pmun...@yahoo.com

Tel: +255 713798947

University Computing Centre - 'Professionalism, Customer Care and Technological
foresight'