Dear Sir,

I am trying to assemble DSpace 1.6.2 with Maven 2.2.1. I am
getting following build error

[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager getting plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin': Plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.0-beta-8' has an invalid
descriptor:
1) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong artifact ID: maven-site-plugin
2) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong version: 2.0-beta-7

Please let me know how to solve this problem

With Regards

Indu Bhushan

RRCAT, Indore