Hi all,

I am also having this problem - I have amended DIM-Handler.xsl as described
below but the problem persists. Does anyone know of any other factors that
might cause this?

Thanks for your help,
Mark

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Debashree Pati<dp...@oln.org
<mailto:dp...@oln.org>>  wrote:
 Hi Eric,

 This is a feature in*1.6*.2 -- the original*license*  is for the submitter
 and need not be visible to public. So the DIM-Handler.xsl was modified to
 remove the*link*  to original*license*. There was a recent post about this
 and below is the solution (if you want to revert to the old way) from
 Tonny Laursen.

 "I have now changed
 DIM-Handler.xsl.
 I have changed the lines from

 <xsl:apply-templates
 select="./mets:fileSec/mets:fileg...@use='CC-*LICENSE*']"/>

 <xsl:apply-templates
 select="./mets:fileSec/mets:fileg...@use='CC-LICENSE' or @USE='LICENSE']"/>

 And that seems to work :)

 Tonny"

 -Debashree
 OhioLINK

 I'm in the process of migrating our 1.5.2 instance to 1.6.2 on a new
 server.  I imported the old dspace database to postgres, ran the
 update script, then copied the assetstore to the new machine.

 Everything seems fine, except that "Original License" links no longer
 appear on item-level pages, neither for existing items or new
 submissions.  In both cases, license.txt is still available if I
 manually type the URL into the browser.  How do I get the links back?

 I'm using XMLUI with the same theme on both machines.

 Eric