Hi Steve,

See:

 -
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/TechnicalFaq#TechnicalFaq-SettingloggingleveluptoDEBUG

If you set your logging to DEBUG, they will be *very* verbose, but should show
you the item that is failing, and the SQL queries in particular that are
causing the problem.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928