Hi all,

Daft question time. Our repository is organised in such a way that we have no
single top level community. A reasonable request of our administrator is that
he can get stats at a 'whole repo' level, but its not obvious to me how we
could do this (it's a 1.6 repo with the @Mire contributed Stats package). I was
just wondering if anyone has solved this problem in a nice way. I guess I could
write something that would loop through all our communities/collections, or our
items, calling the stats package in some way and then adding up the numbers.
Alternatively I could maybe create a big query referencing all our items. Any
better suggestions would be gratefully received.

Cheers, Robin.
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.