Good evening,

We are running 1.6.2 using the xmlui as the default interface but have the
jspui available also.  When a user attempts to submit a large file via the
xmlui the submission fails.  However, if the same file is submitted via the
jspui the submission succeeds. I have found and adjusted the upload.max
parameter for the jspui but cannot find a similar setting for the xmlui.  Is
there a way to increase the max file size for the xmlui?  Thanks.

--Dale

---------------------------------------
Dale Poulter
Automation Coordinator