Hi,

I am using Dspace 1.5.1 on Centos with tomcat 5.5  and postgresql
8.1.18. I don't know how should I do in order to get properly search
of word with accents; for example comunicación becomes comunucación
when performing a simple query
+

My config about UTF-8 is:

/etc/tomcat5/server.xml

<Connector port="8009" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
tomcatAuthentication="false" enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
protocol="AJP/1.3" />

/etc/tomcat5/tomcat5.conf

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djava.file.encoding=UTF-8
-Dcatalina.ext.dirs=$CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib:$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib"

pqsql -l:

dspace      | dspace   | UTF8

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!!