Hi Folks,

We want to display the recent submissions to our repository on the home page
{XMLUI}

Is there a relatively quick way to achieve this?

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Evans

Systems Developer,
Infrastructure Systems Team,

Room 54
5th Floor, Laver Building,
University of Exeter
North Park Road,
Exeter,
EX4 4RN

01392 725573

07775027574

 <http://my.exeter.ac.uk> http://my.exeter.ac.uk

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure
under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you
received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and
any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility
for the accuracy/completeness of this e-mail and its attachments. The
University cannot guarantee that this message and any attachments are virus
free. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of the University....don't waste your life
reading this trash and get out and live.