Hi,,

I've read on documentation of v1.5.1:

Note that this does mean there are multiple copies of the compiled DSpace
code and third-party libraries in the system, so care must be taken to
ensure that they are all in sync. (The storage overhead is a few megabytes,
totally insignificant these days.) In general, when you change any DSpace
code or JSP, it's best to do a complete update of both the installation (
[dspace]), and to rebuild and redeploy the Web UI and OAI .war files, by
running this in [dspace-source]:

ant -D* [dspace]*/config/dspace.cfg update

and then following the instructions that command writes to the console.

http://www.dspacedev2.org/1_5_1Documentation/ch09.html#N12F43

However on Chapter 9 it states:

   1.

   Re-install the DSpace WAR(s) to [dspace]/webapps by running the following
   command from your
[dspace-source]/dspace/target/dspace-[version].dirdirectory:

   ant -Dconfig=* [dspace-source]*/config/dspace.cfg
        update

http://www.dspacedev2.org/1_5_1Documentation/ch09.html#N12F43

So my question is what's the right location where I should update: either
from "source directory" or "target directory"?

Thanks in advance!

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified