Hi

I am trying DSpace 1.7.0. I have downloaded and installed
dspace-1.7.0-src-release.tar.gz ( 6.5M in size). My installation went on
smoothly. However, when I look in to the  [dspace]/bin directory, the
statistics scripts are conspicuously missing.  My [dspace]/bin directory
listing has the following:

buildpath.bat

dspace

dspace.bat