Dear Sir,

Good Morning.Thanks for reply and kind help.
I have solved the problem it was due to my network proxy. I bypassed
my server ip address for proxy and it is working properly.
Now again i am facing problem with media filter the process is getting
hanged on particular item. Thumbnail is being not generating  for all
items.

Log file is attached for your reference.

With Regards

Indu Bhushan