Ahmed,

themepath is primarily for testing new themes, its not meant to be a
parameter that is passed throughout the application. Setting the theme
for the site or collections is part of the xmlui.xconf.

Cheers,
Mark

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Ahmed Maher <ama...@kwareict.com> wrote:
> I've installed DSpace 1.7
> I am able to change the theme by passing a themepath parameter  via URL
> using xmlui.theme.allowoverrides=true
>
> but whenever
> I navigate to another page it returns to default settings and forget the
> themepath parameter
>
> how can fix it ,
>
> thanks

Mark R. Diggory
@mire - www.atmire.com
2888 Loker Avenue East - Suite 305 - Carlsbad - CA - 92010
Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium