Try placing it in the ViewArtifacts aspect instead, we've split the
ArtifactBrowser into separate aspects in 1.7, I suspect we should have
removed ArtifactBrowse altogether since doing this.

http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/dspace/trunk/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/resources/aspects/ViewArtifacts/sitemap.xmap

Mark

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:48 AM, neanlos <nean...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I worked with dspace 1.6 on my machine, now I'm workin on production dspace
> 1.7.
>
> It seems not to be many changes in the configuration, but I have a problem
> when I try to do this:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg06962.html
>

> ArtifactBrowser/sitemap.xmap:
>
> <map:match pattern="pages/**">
>         <map:act type="DSpacePropertyFileReader">
>                 <map:parameter name="dspace.dir" value="dspace.dir" />
>                 <map:transform type="Include"
> src="file://{dspace.dir}/config/pages/{../1}.xml" />
>         </map:act>
>         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>

> in dspace 1.7, in dspace 1.6 works fine. The problem is that it is still
> showing the message "Page not found" when i try to add static pages.
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> --
> NELSON ANDRÉS LOYOLA SALAS
>
> Tecnólogo de Sistemas
>
> e-mail:
>
> nean...@gmail.com
> nean...@hotmail.com

Mark R. Diggory
@mire - www.atmire.com
2888 Loker Avenue East - Suite 305 - Carlsbad - CA - 92010
Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium