Hi Lewatle,

> I have items that I want to load to dspace, they are PDF documents,  I want
> to use bulk loading facility to load them at once to my collection, can
> someone advice on how to do that.

Perform a web search for 'dspace import' and you'll find a lot of helpful
resources.  Or look in the DSpace wiki for instructions:

 -
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC/System+Administration#SystemAdministration-ItemImporterandExporter

One useful resource in the form of a teaching course module can be found at:

 - http://hdl.handle.net/2160/627

I hope that helps,

Stuart Lewis
Digital Development Manager
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928