Hello everybody.

We have data in our DSpace in czech language (code "cs" in accordance
with ISO 639-1) and we have a problem with order in browsing by
author, titles and subjects (order in search results is correct).
There are letters with diacritic in czech alphabet, for example "Č"
(0x010C code in unicode). This letter should be ordered between "C"
and "D", but in DSpace it is ordered to the same place as "C". For
example we have ordered list as

Cabanová, Zuzana
Čabla, Michael
Cablová, Barbora

and this list should be

Cabanová, Zuzana
Cablová, Barbora
Čabla, Michael

And czech alphabet contains letter "Ch" (it consists from two
characters). This letter should be ordered between "h" and "i". This
letter is ordered in DSpace correctly. So it looks like DSpace order
in accordance with czech alphabet, but ignore diacritics.
We have DSpace 1.7.1, Manakin, db PostgreSQL 8.4 (database has
Collation and Ctype set as cs_CZ.UTF-8), and in tomcat connector is
URIEncoding="UTF-8". Any idea how to solve it? Thanks.

Ladislav Kulhanek