Hello everyone,

I am new to Dspace . I have successfully installed Dspace on my computer.
Now i have created one application using which i am trying to access Dspace
functionality.. For accessing the functionality i have created the
HttpConnection through java code. In a first step i tried to login into
Dspace and it's successfully done.But when i am trying to create collection
at that time it returns me login page though i have already logged in.. If
any one have an idea regarding this thing than please let me know where i am
going wrong.

Thanks,
Dhaivat