Good morning / afternoon!

We have to create different submission forms, according to the type of
item to be uploaded (thesis, books, papers, articles, etc.). I already
modified the "input-forms.xml", with the definition of one of these
forms, and associated it with one collection, as described in the
manual. However, after rebuilding our Dspace (version 1.6.2), the form
is still the default form, nothing was modified.

Is there any other XML file to be modified, or some parameter to change?

Thanks in advance.

Alexandre Zart