We are running DSpace 1.7.1 and are getting the following error message in our
dspace log file ...

2011-06-15 06:36:13,681 ERROR org.dspace.kernel.DSpaceKernelManager @ WARN
Failed to unregister the MBean:
org.dspace:name=7b509d98-8e23-4a6f-b518-3141009e8529,type=DSpaceKernel

(with different variations in the "org.dspace.name").  According to an earlier
post on this list, this was a bug discovered in 1.7.0 that someone thought
would be fixed in 1.7.1.  However, we're on 1.7.1 and are still getting the
error message (nor do I see it in as a known issue for 1.7.1 in the DSpace bug
tracker, though perhaps I've missed it there).

Does anyone know the status of this bug (if it is a bug) or else how what to do
about the error messages?

Thanks.

--Jim

Jim Coble
Core Services Technical Lead and Program Coordinator
Information Technology Services
Perkins Library
Email: jim.co...@duke.edu
Voice: 919-660-5974  Fax: 919-668-2578