Hello,

  I have deployed SOLR and _seem_ to have configured it correctly, it
responds when visiting http://localhost:8180/solr/  with two links:
SOLR and SOLR Admin.  Clicking on the SOLR Admin link returns a 404 HTTP
error.  In fact, any URI past /solr/* returns a 404.

This error is also revealed when clicking on a community, but no other
pages.  The /statistics-home URI also does not generate the body, but
also does not produce an error.  Probably because I haven't updated the
indexes yet, due to the same error stopping the dspace index-update
command from running.

I saw this thread:
http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Dspace-tech-Dspace-discovery-solr-td3277819.html

...which dominates any search on the issue...same symptoms, but I have
it configured correctly(?).  Here's a rundown of my configuration, let
me know if anything else will help, thanks in advance:

/usr/local/dspace/conf/dspace.cfg:
solr.log.server = http://127.0.0.1:8180/solr/statistics
solr.dbfile = ${dspace.dir}/config/GeoLiteCity.dat
solr.resolver.timeout = 200
statistics.item.authorization.admin=false
solr.statistics.logBots = true
solr.statistics.query.filter.spiderIp = true
solr.statistics.query.filter.isBot = true
solr.spiderips.urls = http://iplists.com/google.txt, \
                      http://iplists.com/inktomi.txt, \
                      http://iplists.com/lycos.txt, \
                      http://iplists.com/infoseek.txt, \
                      http://iplists.com/altavista.txt, \
                      http://iplists.com/excite.txt, \
                      http://iplists.com/misc.txt, \
                      http://iplists.com/non_engines.txt

/usr/local/tomcat5.5/conf/server.xml:
<Context path="/solr"  docBase="/dspace/webapps/solr"
allowLinking="true"/>

/usr/local/dspace/config/dspace-solr-search.cfg

solr.search.server = http://127.0.0.1:8180/solr/search