Dear

I think the error is thrown in the file SendFeedbackAction in the folder \dspace-1.7.2-src-release\dspace-xmlui\dspace-xmlui-api\src\main\java\org\dspace\app\xmlui\aspect\artifactbrowser
You will find, in the only mehtod the class has, a piece od code which looks like:

       if ((fromPage == null) || ((fromPage.indexOf(basicHost) == -1) && (!validReferral)))
        {
            // N.B. must use old message catalog because Cocoon i18n is only available to transformed pages.
            throw new AuthorizeException(I18nUtil.getMessage("feedback.error.forbidden"));
        }

So it seems the referer is not correct!

Did you change the underneath configuration in the dspace.cfg?
#mail.allowed.referrers = localhost

Yours Sincerely

Christof Verdonck

Buddhin Kumara wrote:
Daer Christof Verdonck,

I am using dspace 1.7.2 (you can access http://dl.lib.uom.lk/theses/) my feed back link is not working, it give following error

org.dspace.authorize.AuthorizeException: The feedback mail page may only be invoked from another DSpace page

What is the reason that? ple help me.

Buddhin