Hi Amir,

I noticed the same problem and reported as
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-885

I fixed it using advice from
https://sites.google.com/a/ohiolink.edu/drmc/Home/Subcommittees/DRC-Liaison-Assistance/drc-help-about-pages/xmlui-code-sharing-area/creative-commons

It mentions changing General-Handler.xsl, but we made our changes to
item-view.xsl since we're using a modified Mirage theme.

The resulting link acts like jspui.
ex. http://scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu/handle/10125/4252

Good luck,

Daniel Ishimitsu