Thank you Tim.  The fix provided does work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Donohue [mailto:tdono...@duraspace.org]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 9:43 AM
To: Brown, Simon Contractor, Digital Consulting Services
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] css/html bug in Mirage theme

Hi Simon,

It looks like others have found the same issue in the Mirage Theme. I
just saw this ticket in JIRA:

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-967

There's a suggested fix in the comments of that JIRA ticket. You could
see if that fix also works for you, and report back.

Developers, we still need a volunteer to 'claim' this ticket & fix it
(or verify the suggested fix).

- Tim