From: Amir Pourabdollah [mailto:amir.pourabdol...@nottingham.ac.uk]
Sent: 10 August 2011 13:48
To: DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Collection strengths are not shown

Dear Team,

I have set these in the config file:
webui.strengths.show = true
webui.strengths.cache = true

and did /bin/dspace itemcounter
and restarted Tomcat

but the counter are still not shown in jspui
setting cache = false also didn't work.

Nothing in both cases in xmlui too.

Any idea on what is missing, please!

Thanks,
Amir.

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any
views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may
still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are
advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of
Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.