Is it possible to have a link that contains a pre-coordinated search in dspace.
 I'm being asked if I can create a link to send a user to a collection with a
default search screen that already has chosen "search this collection only"
feature.

What I am attempting to say is that a users is on http://web something.com and
there is a link to my dspace instance for collection ZZZ, limiting them to a
collection ZZZ at the search screen and the search screen limits their search
only this that particular collection ZZZ?

I haven't discovered any good way to do this.  I guess I'm being asked to
dummy-proof the searching.

TIA,

Jeffrey Trimble
System LIbrarian