Hello DSpace-tech folks,
We're preparing to go live soon, and I wanted to ask the group for advice on
how to plan for regular recompiling/updates.  Do you do this task as a regular
thing, after "hours"  at night? Monthly, or quarterly..?
(I'm the person who wrote a week or so back about raising the limit on batch
record corrections so I'm thinking we'll have to recompile from time to time.)
thanks,
Irene Berry, MLIS
Digital Services Librarian
Dudley Knox Library, Naval Postgraduate School
411 Dyer Road, Monterey CA 93943