Dear friends,

There is an observation in the Dspace System Documentation
(http://www.dspace.org/1_6_2Documentation/ch02.html#N100DE) that says "A
collection may appear in more than one community". I already know how to map
items from one collection to other, but how can I map an entire collection to
another community? Is this a native functionality of Dspace?

Cordialmente,

Alexandre Zart

Coordenação de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas Acadêmicos

Gerência de Tecnologia da Informação e Telecomunicação

PUCRS - Prédio 40 - fone 3320-3511 ramal 4679

<<image001.png>>