Sisay and Bruno,

It looks like they are using the Discovery aspect (note the discovery
section on the side).  This aspect adds a "Recently Added" section to the
front page by default. Then you can style it as you like.

I'm actually have the opposite problem.  I'm using the discovery aspect but
would like to hide the "Recently Added" section.

-Joseph