Just to add for clarity, the information from news-xmlui.xml file that appears
on top of dspace home page by default I want it to appear on the bottom and on
top I need to put Communities in DSpace.

From: Lewatle Phaladi [mailto:lewatle.phal...@wits.ac.za]
Sent: 22 August 2011 09:25 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Moving Dspace Community position

Hi All

I am in the process of moving position of our dspace community and I am using
mirage theme, I want the communities to come first on dspace home page,
currently when I open dspace url of my repository Welcome come first,
Communities in DSpace comes second and Search Dspace comes last, I just want
the Communities in DSpace to be on top. Your advise is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lewatle

This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate this
communication without the permission of the University. Only authorized
signatories are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University
and recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be
legally binding on the University and may contain the personal views and
opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of The
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the
University and outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University
agrees in writing to the contrary.