Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:52:51 +0100 (BST)
From: manu chicha <chitx...@yahoo.es>
Subject: [Dspace-general] Consultation Dspace ...
To: dspace-gene...@lists.sourceforge.net

Consultation Dspace

Hello, I recently installed ,Dspace, my query is that I have created a
collection and need to export the metadata of my .tiff and .pdf files to
Dublin Core RDF, mets version 1.9 with metsrights and version 2.0 premis.

Can this be done with Dspace??, adding rdf schemas for dublin core, mets and
premises.

Thank you in advance for the help. Regards.