Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for your instructions.  I followed them and added the following
line:

<Context path="/oai" docBase="C:\dspace\webapps\oai" debug="0"
        reloadable="true" cachingAllowed="false" allowLinking="true"/>

right after the context path for xmlui in server.xml.   Restarted Tomcat.
However, when I go to http://localhost:8080/oai, I get error 404 - "The
requested resource (/oai/) is not available".  There is a folder "oai" in
[dspace]\webapps, containing META-INF and WEB-INF directories.  Is there
something else I could try?

Thanks and cheers,
Stan