Hi Jim,

This was a known issue for DSpace 1.7.1 and has been fixed in DSpace 1.7.2 &
of course in the upcomming 1.8.0. The jira ticket for the issue can be found
here: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-875.
The error doesn't have any influence on the execution of the command line
interface.

Kind regards,

Kevin Van de Velde
@mire
Esperantolaan 4 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 305 - Carlsbad, CA 92010 - USA
atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions