Dear Dspace-tech,

I've gone though several themes.  I've developed them in as maven modules
([dspace-src]/dspace/module/xmlui...etc) overlays.  I'm now trying to clean
out my old themes.  I've deleted the directories with the themes in them,
however after I do a mvn package and an ant update the themes still show up
in my [dspace]/webapps/xmlui/themes/ directory.

Any ideas?

Thank You,
Joseph