Hello,

In order to figure out what the real underlying error is, you'll have
to look at the DSpace Log files.

Please see the "How to Troubleshoot an Error" page for information
about finding the error in the log files:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Once you locate the error in the logs, if you cannot figure out the
problem, feel free to send the full error message to this listserv.
Much more information is available on the above wiki page.

Good Luck,

- Tim