Hello Everybody,

      I have some sort of que regarding Dspace, I ll be very thankful if
someone help me on this.

1. Does DSpace has the feature to do search in languages other than English?
Does anybody has experience
in working on Indian languages / Arabic / Urdu languages?

2. I had a couple of times asked a question about Document Viewer
integrated.
I basically would want to prevent the user from downloading the doc / Taking

a printout of the document.

3. Total no. of steps to deposit an item in DSpace are 7 - 8.User find it
difficult to have these many steps. So can we make it to
2 or 3?

4. Is there a Custom Reporting feature developed by anybody in the
community?

5. Has anybody toyed with the idea of creating iphone / Android / Smartphone
apps
for Dspace?

--
Abhishek Raval