From: Mark H. Wood [mailto:mw...@iupui.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 12:34 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Vireo on Dspace

I've begun looking at Vireo but don't have anything running.  Looking over the
patching that it does to DSpace, I think a lot of it consists of patches to
DSpace 1.5 that were taken up into later releases, some nice extensions that
were contributed to DSpace later, and Maven magic to separate the patched
artifacts from stock.  I think it might fit into 1.7.x/1.8.0 with considerably
less patching, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.