Good Day

Below is code from message.xml, from line 251 I have just copied that
lines as I want to put facebook code down after them, the thing is my
code is in HTML format and it doesn't change anything from the interface
after I have pasted it, I need help from anyone who can do changes to
xmlui interface. Any question also will be suffice.

Line 251                <!--
org.dspace.app.xmlui.artifactbrowser.Navigation.java -->

Line 252                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.head_browse">Browse</message>

Line 253                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.head_all_of_dspace">All of
DSpace</message>

Line 254                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.communities_and_collections">Commu
nities &amp;             Collections</message>

Line 255                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.browse_title">Titles</message>

Line 256                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.browse_author">Authors</message>

                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.browse_subject">Subjects</message>

                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.browse_dateissued">By Issue
Date</message>

                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.browse_dateaccessioned">By Submit
Date</message>

                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.head_this_collection">This
Collection</message>

                <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.Navigation.head_this_community">This
Community</message>

Regards,

Lewatle

is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without
the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in