We are testing DSpace 1.7.2, using a customized Mirage XMLUI theme.
I've been asked to modify the "Search Scope:" and "Full Text Search:"
field labels, removing the trailing colon.  However, I cannot find where
the colon is being inserted!

In both simple and advanced searches, the artifactBrowser aspect uses
the following code to set up the the label for the search scope field:

if (variableScope())
         {
             Select scope = queryList.addItem().addSelect("scope");
             scope.setLabel(T_search_scope);
             scope.setHelp(T_search_scope_help);
             buildScopeList(scope);
         }

I've double-checked the i18n messages.xml file, and the message text
does not have a trailling colon.  I've dug into the Wing element code
that sets the label and I can't find any evidence that it's inserting
the colon.  I've also examined the DRI document that results, and
there's definitely no colon in the label.

I also searched through the XSL in my theme, but I can't find evidence
that the colon is being added after the DRI is generated.  I haven't
added any new XSL transforms, although I've made some modifications to
the existing navigation.xsl and page-structure.xsl.  I confirmed that
the colons appear in all of the other unmodified XMLUI themes.

I'm at a loss.  Can anyone tell me where the colons are being inserted,
and how to prevent them?

Regards,
Scott

--