We've successfully been able to batch import items into Dspace before but
haven't been able to since we've upgraded.  We are regularly running into
these errors when trying to run the command:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1078)
        at
org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItems(ItemImport.java:606)
        at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.main(ItemImport.java:497)
        at
        at
        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:183)
java.lang.NullPointerException
Started: 1320428221038
Ended: 1320428221196
Elapsed time: 0 secs (158 msecs)

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.

Paul Go

Systems Librarian /
Library Technology Manager
Paul V. Galvin Library