Dear Colleagues,

I kindly request your assistance with a survey on the remote/automated
management of large numbers of digital repositories.

I am a member of the Digital Libraries Laboratory at the University of Cape
Town, South Africa, and I am currently working on a research project that
includes development of tools to install, manage and monitor many digital
repositories (running on different server machines).

I request your input on a short survey to determine the functionality
necessary for such tools.  Please complete this survey at:
http://banzai.cs.uct.ac.za/survey/index.php?sid=68473&lang=en

Your participation will be highly appreciated.

Mushashu Lumpa
Digital Libraries Laboratory
Department of Computer Science
University of Cape Town