Hi

I am implementing a thesis repository using DSpace.  I would like to be able
to add the statement  " The thesis has been embargoed "  on the "Describe
this Item" of the submission  process, so that embargo-related fields are
shown if the submitter has indicated so, just as with the item has been
published before.

I will appreciate any pointers to implement that.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Library IT

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Cel:+263-772-239187

----

The University of Zimbabwe is eternally grateful to the tremendous support
it received from both local and international partners at its fundraising
dinner.  Partnerships supported are partnerships solidified; we hope to
continue working together with you our partners in our teaching and research
journey.  May the Lord richly bless you.

Website: www.fundraising.uz.ac.zw